Cooperative Preschool: A unique opportunity for both parent and child.
Our mission at Redmond Parent Cooperative Preschool is to foster the development of a strong family unit. We do this by involving parents in the early education of their children and in their own education as parents.
For parents, it's an opportunity to:
- Participate in your child's learning experiences.
- Learn about the developmental stages appropriate to your child's age.
- Brainstorm solutions for current parenting issues with the teacher and other parents.
For your child, it's an opportunity to:
- Choose from a rich variety of daily activities including art, woodworking, cooking projects, imaginative play, music, outdoor play, science, circle and story times.
- Participate in monthly field trips, VIP nights, and an overnight camp out.
- Experiment with materials and equipment without adult ideas and standards being imposed on them.
- Work together, sharing responsibilities and experiences as part of a group.